The Code 3 for a Cure Foundation relies on the generosity of individuals and organizations to achieve its purpose. Since we are a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity, your donation is tax deductible. There are four ways you can donate:
1. Donate securely using Paypal:
2. You can also mail your donation to:
Code 3 for a Cure Foundation
P.O. Box 9087
Alta Loma, CA 91701-1087
(Please make checks payable to "Code 3 for a Cure Foundation")
3. Click here to contribute through a Code 3 Athletic Warrior.
5. Shop on AmazonSmile through this link. It's the same Amazon you know...all the same products, same prices, and same service. The only difference is that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Code 3 for a Cure.
6. Give a portion of the proceeds when you sell items on eBay. Learn more.
7. We are looking for corporate sponsors! Help your company become a Corporate Hero by encouraging its leadership to make a contribution.
You can also support the cause by purchasing items from our Online Store. (Consult with your tax preparer as to whether or not you can claim a deduction on items purchased.)
BECOME A CORPORATE HERO
The Code 3 for a Cure Foundation relies solely on the generosity of individuals and companies to achieve its purpose. Since Code 3 for a Cure is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity, your donation is tax deductible. Beyond the tax deduction, though, there are numerous benefits to becoming a sponsor in terms of advertising and promotion for your company. Read about them here.
The Sponsorship Portfolio below contains in-depth information about Code 3, including its history and why it was formed, our purpose, vision and goals, and why there is an unmet need relative to firefighters and cancer. The sponsorship options and corresponding benefits are listed on Page 9; or you can view them by clicking here.